How to apply?
This section will give you detailed information on the steps you need to take to obtain the ECO GREEN certificate and logo for your product.
- Fill out the Preliminary Application and email it to the address on the application: Download application here
- Product certification category has to be established to classify the product for the purposes of certification. The selection of product category is an important part of the certification and labeling. It determines the stringency of the criteria for certification.
- When we receive the completed preliminary application, our staff will mail you our full application package.
- Fill out, sign, and return all documents along with a check of all applicable fees. We will not begin any work until all fees are paid.
- A personal manager, from our stuff will be assign to your case.
- Upon completing the application process, your personal manager will contact you and send you a check sheet of needed data.
- Submit the necessary data.
- The assigned manager will keep in touch with you regarding any additional data needs and product samples needed for the testing procedure.
- The evaluation process may take up to six months. Delays may occur, if additional testing required.
- ECO GREEN certificate is issued, only when a product has completed all requirements for certification.
- ECO GREEN logo will be emailed to you for the use on your product packaging. Any use of the ECO GREEN logo must be approved in advance, and confirmed in writing. Unless approved in writing the logo can not appear on a package or product. All copies of all uses of ECO GREEN logo must be provided upon request.
Should a product fail to meet the requirements for certification, we will inform you of the reason(s).
All test results are confidential.
In order to achieve certification modifications of the original submissions are allowed.